This book aims to introduce some new trends and results on the study of the fractional differential equations, and to provide a good understanding of this field to beginners who are interested in this field, which is the authors’ beautiful hope. This book describes theoretical and numerical aspects of the fractional partial differential equations, including the authors’ researches in this field, such as the fractional Nonlinear Schrödinger equations, fractional Landau-Lifshitz equations and fractional Ginzburg-Landau equations. It also covers enough fundamental knowledge on the fractional derivatives and fractional integrals, and enough background of the fractional PDEs.
You may also like
With nearly 4,500 exercises, Discrete Mathematics provides ample opportunities for students to practice, apply, and demonstrate conceptual understanding...
A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical...
Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems 8th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF