This book aims to introduce some new trends and results on the study of the fractional differential equations, and to provide a good understanding of this field to beginners who are interested in this field, which is the authors’ beautiful hope. This book describes theoretical and numerical aspects of the fractional partial differential equations, including the authors’ researches in this field, such as the fractional Nonlinear Schrödinger equations, fractional Landau-Lifshitz equations and fractional Ginzburg-Landau equations. It also covers enough fundamental knowledge on the fractional derivatives and fractional integrals, and enough background of the fractional PDEs.
You may also like
A wealth of examples to which solutions are given permeate the text so the reader will certainly be active. The Mathematical Gazette This is the final book...
Probability, Stochastic Processes, and Queueing Theory The Mathematics of Computer Performance Modeling PDF
We will occasionally footnote a portion of text with a to indicate Notes on the that this portion can be initially bypassed. The reasons for bypassing a Text...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF