Gain a comprehensive understanding of chemistry and see how it relates to health science with Introduction to General, Organic and Biochemistry. This bestseller features dynamic art, interesting examples, coverage of the latest issues, and a wide variety of medical and biological applications. As you explore topics such as botulin toxin as a cosmetic agent, implications for the use of antibiotics, the Atkins diet, and ultraviolet sunscreen, you will see how useful the study of chemistry is to so many aspects of your life. The book’s built-in integration with OWL (Online Web-based Learning) turns your chemistry study time into active experiences that build your comprehension and bring concepts to life.
You may also like
October 27, 2022
Clinical Chemistry considers what happens to the body’s chemistry when affected by disease. Each chapter covers the relevant basic science and effectively...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF