Conquer the math skills essential for the laboratory… and reduce the anxieties math often induces! Step by step, skill by skill… you’ll progress from simple to complex calculations, building your proficiencies and testing them along the way. Perfect for classroom, clinical, and professional success! Begin by reviewing the basics―algebra, scientific notation, and units of measure. Then, progress to dilutions and standard curve calculations and logarithms. You’ll also find easy-to-understand explanations and real-world examples that show you how to apply what you’ve learned to enzyme chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, molecular biology, and molecular diagnostics. Access additional review questions online at DavisPlus!
You may also like
These three volumes constitute the first complete English translation of Felix Klein’s seminal series Complete has a twofold meaning here: First, there now...
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations: Finite Difference and Finite Volume Methods focuses on two popular deterministic methods for solving...
Algebra is frequently called the gatekeeper subject. It lays the foundation for higher mathematics and is of utmost importance to engineering students. This...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF