Trust the Handbook of Veterinary Pain Management, 3rd Edition to help you meet the increasing need for effective pain management in the animals you treat. This user-friendly guide contains the most up-to-date and clinically relevant information on analgesic drugs and managing pain in dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets, and rabbits. It specifically covers the areas of pain assessment, pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical treatment options, guidelines for managing acute and chronic pain, and unique aspects of pain management. This edition also incorporates expanded information on cats, exotics, the latest drugs, and more to keep you on top of today’s best practices in veterinary pain management.
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF