Hypervalent Iodine Chemistry is the first comprehensive text covering all of the main aspects of the chemistry of organic and inorganic polyvalent iodine compounds, including applications in chemical research, medicine, and industry. Providing a comprehensive overview of the preparation, properties, and synthetic applications of this important class of reagents, the text is presented in the following way: The introductory chapter provides a historical background and describes the general classification of iodine compounds, nomenclature, hypervalent bonding, structural features, and the principles of reactivity of polyvalent iodine compounds.
You may also like
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and Applications is a comprehensive source of information about a wide range of industrially important fatty acids. This...
Analytical chemistry is increasingly becoming an important basis for decision making in science, economy, trade, health care, environmental and consumer...
This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF