March has been uncompromising in his search for clarity and utility in presentations of a wide variety of essential organic chemistry. It remains an accessible and useful tool for both specialists and non specialists in the field. It does an excellent job both as a text for first-year graduate students and a handy reference for others. The ratio of information to price makes this book a wonderful bargain. American Scientist New to this Fifth Edition: Michael Smith from the University of Connecticut joins as coauthor for the Fifth Edition. Contains 20,000 valuable, selected references to the primary literature-5,000 new to this edition. 40 entirely new sections covering the most important developments in organic chemistry since the previous edition. Updated illustrations of molecular structures.
You may also like
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF