Engineering Mathematics is a comprehensive textbook for vocational courses and foundation modules at degree level. John Bird’s approach, based on numerous worked examples supported by problems, is ideal for students of a wide range of abilities, and can be worked through at the student’s own pace. Theory is kept to a minimum, placing a firm emphasis on problem-solving skills, and making this a thoroughly practical introduction to the core mathematics needed for engineering studies and practice.
You may also like
What does this have to do with real life? is a question that plagues mathematics teachers across America, as students are confronted with abstract topics in...
Expanded to include connections to Common Core State Standards, as well as National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards, this critically...
Now in its Third Edition expanded with over 100 new tasks and questions―this bestselling resource helps experienced and novice teachers to effectively and...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF