Designed for practitioners of organic synthesis, this book helps chemists understand and take advantage of rearrangement reactions to enhance the synthesis of useful chemical compounds. Provides ready access to the genesis, mechanisms, and synthetic utility of rearrangement reactions. Emphasizes strategic synthetic planning and implementation. Covers 20 different rearrangement reactions. Includes applications for synthesizing compounds useful as natural products, medicinal compounds, functional materials, and physical organic chemistry.
You may also like
Consolidating knowledge from a number of disciplines, Ion-Radical Organic Chemistry: Principles and Applications, Second Edition presents the recent changes...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF