This volume covers both basic and advanced aspects of organometallic chemistry of all metals and catalysis. In order to present a comprehensive view of the subject, it provides broad coverage of organometallic chemistry itself. The catalysis section includes the challenging activation and fictionalization of the main classes of hydrocarbons and the industrially crucial heterogeneous catalysis. Summaries and exercises are provides at the end of each chapter, and the answers to these exercises can be found at the back of the book. Beginners in inorganic, organic and organometallic chemistry, as well as advanced scholars and chemists from academia and industry will find much value in this title.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF