Veterinary Infection Prevention and Control is a practical guide to infection surveillance and control in the veterinary setting. Outlining the steps for designing and implementing an infection control plan, the book offers information on both nosocomial infections and zoonotic diseases to aid the veterinary team in ensuring that veterinary practices and hospitals are safe for both the animal patients and their human caregivers. Veterinary Infection Prevention and Control provides guidelines to creating standard operating procedures for effective and efficient infection control in any veterinary practice.
You may also like
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
As a holistic veterinarian and scientist, Dr. Gary Richter helps dog and cat owners to navigate the thicket of treatment options and separate the fact from the...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF