Mathematics for Economists, a new text for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students in economics, is a thoroughly modern treatment of the mathematics that underlies economic theory. An abundance of applications to current economic analysis, illustrative diagrams, thought-provoking exercises, careful proofs, and a flexible organization-these are the advantages that Mathematics for Economists brings to today’s classroom.
You may also like
The three volumes of A Course in Mathematical Analysis provide a full and detailed account of all those elements of real and complex analysis that an...
This book eases students into the rigors of university mathematics. The emphasis is on understanding and constructing proofs and writing clear mathematics. The...
Calculations for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology: A Guide to Mathematics in the Laboratory, Second Edition, provides an introduction to the myriad of...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF