There are several books on synthetic organic chemistry and most of them include single synthetic part. The net result is that, this book contains multidisciplinary synthetic part of organic chemistry. My purpose in synthetic organic chemistry is to meet the needs of teachers who present this subject to student who do not have the time or perhaps the inclination to pursue it in depth, but who may also require explicit coverage of basic topics. I therefore introduce material of this type, in an elementary fashion and present only the main facts. The point, however, is that this books does present the facts in a systematic way. One can appreciate the sound of music without knowing anything of musical theory, although of course one’s appreciation is enhanced by knowing some theory. However a book of musical theory even if it is illustrated by audible snatches of them and a few chord progressions is quite unlike the hearing of a real composition in its entirely.
You may also like
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF