Each volume provides the organic chemist with an indispensable educational tool both for researching and browsing recent literature highlights in a way that is entirely complementary with searching electronic reaction databases. Extensive indexing and cross-referencing allows the series to grow, volume by volume, into an important reference work that deserves to be an integral part of any scientific library. Specifically, volume 77 comprises: · 546 graphical abstracts covering the mainstream organic chemistry literature to May 2010 · A summary of reviews covering the six-month period to October 2010, collated into easily-accessible sections · An informed commentary on research trends during the six-month period to November 2010.
You may also like
Consolidating knowledge from a number of disciplines, Ion-Radical Organic Chemistry: Principles and Applications, Second Edition presents the recent changes...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF