Veterinary Technician’s Pocket Partner is a comprehensive, pocket-sized reference guide for the small animal practitioner. The easy to use format provides veterinary technicians access to practical information needed to excel in the workplace. Veterinary Technician’s Pocket Partner reviews common lab and nursing procedures, animal nutrition, and provides on-the-job terminology and abbreviations right at the reader’s fingertips. The Pocket Partner also covers essential clinical topics relating to emergency care, surgery and pharmaceuticals, as well as additional information on standard office procedures. Instead of spending valuable time researching information, veterinary technicians can use the color-coded tabs, helpful websites, and charts like the canine and feline zoonotic table, to quickly access the information they need. The book’s wipe and wash pages, and notes pages for personalized information ensure that student’s can take this reference guide from the classroom to the workplace.
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Geometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF
- Geometry Through History Euclidean, Hyperbolic, and Projective Geometries PDF
- Handbook of Seafood and Seafood Products Analysis PDF
- Important Figures of Analytical Chemistry from Germany in Brief Biographies From the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century PDF
- Perspectives on Projective Geometry A Guided Tour Through Real and Complex Geometry PDF