Elementary Technical Mathematics Tenth Edition was written to help students with minimal math background prepare for technical, trade, allied health, or Tech Prep programs. The authors have included countless examples and applications surrounding such fields as industrial and construction trades, electronics, agriculture, allied health, CAD/drafting, HVAC, welding, auto diesel mechanic, aviation, natural resources, and others. This edition covers basic arithmetic including the metric system and measurement, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics, all as they are related to technical and trade fields. The goal of this text is to engage students and provide them with the math background they need to succeed in future courses and careers.
You may also like
What does this have to do with real life? is a question that plagues mathematics teachers across America, as students are confronted with abstract topics in...
Expanded to include connections to Common Core State Standards, as well as National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards, this critically...
Now in its Third Edition expanded with over 100 new tasks and questions―this bestselling resource helps experienced and novice teachers to effectively and...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF