Emphasizing applications of chemistry while reinforcing theory especially in the areas of organic and physical chemistry this new text prepares readers for career success in the pharmaceutical, medical, and biotech industries. Medicinal Chemistry: The Modern Drug Discovery Process delivers a comprehensive introduction to medicinal chemistry at an appropriate level of detail for a diverse range of readers. By highlighting the concepts and skills related to drug discovery, Stevens deepens readers’ understanding of the knowledge and techniques necessary for their careers.
You may also like
The Practice of Medicinal Chemistry fills a gap in the list of available medicinal chemistry literature. It is a single-volume source on the practical aspects...
The newly revised eighth edition of the eight-volume Burger’s Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development is the latest installment in this celebrated...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF