Emphasizing applications of chemistry while reinforcing theory especially in the areas of organic and physical chemistry this new text prepares readers for career success in the pharmaceutical, medical, and biotech industries. Medicinal Chemistry: The Modern Drug Discovery Process delivers a comprehensive introduction to medicinal chemistry at an appropriate level of detail for a diverse range of readers. By highlighting the concepts and skills related to drug discovery, Stevens deepens readers’ understanding of the knowledge and techniques necessary for their careers.
You may also like
Now fully revised, this acclaimed textbook efficiently links basic biochemistry with the day-to-day practice of medicine. You will learn basic science concepts...
This book gives a comprehensive overview about medicinal inorganic chemistry. Topics like targeting strategies, mechanism of action, Pt-based antitumor drugs...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF