Modern spectroscopic and instrumental techniques are essential to the practice of inorganic and bioinorganic chemistry. This first volume in the new Wiley Encyclopedia of Inorganic Chemistry Methods and Applications Series provides a consistent and comprehensive description of the practical applicability of a large number of techniques to modern problems in inorganic and bioinorganic chemistry. The outcome is a text that provides invaluable guidance and advice for inorganic and bioinorganic chemists to select appropriate techniques, whilst acting as a source to the understanding of these methods.
You may also like
Written by some of the most talented young chemists in Europe, this text covers most of the groundbreaking issues in chemistry. It provides an account of the...
Volume 4 covers complex compounds: Introduction; structure; stereochemistry and isomerism; nomenclature; bonding theories (VBT, CFT, LFT and MOT); application...
It has long been recognized that metal spin states play a central role in the reactivity of important biomolecules, in industrial catalysis and in spin...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF