Design and Development of Biological, Chemical, Food and Pharmaceutical Products has been developed from course material from the authors’ course in Chemical and Biochemical Product Design which has been running at the Technical University Denmark for years. The book draws on the authors’ years of experience in academia and industry to provide an accessible introduction to this field, approaching product development as a subject in its own right rather than a sideline of process engineering.
You may also like
An up-to-date reference reflecting the significant advances and important breakthroughs made in this emerging discipline over the last decade. As such, the...
Biomedical Inorganic Polymers Bioactivity and Applications of Natural and Synthetic Polymeric Inorganic Molecules PDF
In recent years, inorganic polymers have attracted much attention in nano biomedicine, in particular in the area of regenerative medicine and drug delivery...
The Second Edition of Principles of Physical Biochemistry provides the most current look at the theory and techniques used in the study of the physical...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF