This compact handbook describes all the important methods of synthesis employed today for synthesizing inorganic materials. Focuses on modern inorganic materials with applications in nanotechnology, energy materials, and sustainability. Synthesis is a crucial component of materials science and technology; this book provides a simple introduction as well as an updated description of methods. Written in a very simple style, providing references to the literature to get details of the methods of preparation when required.
You may also like
Nanomaterials have shown supreme potential in overcoming the major challenges posed by both the conventional as well as nanoenabled water purification systems...
The series Structure and Bonding publishes critical reviews on topics of research concerned with chemical structure and bonding. The scope of the series spans...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF