This fourth edition of the bestselling Mathematics in Early Years Education provides an accessible introduction to the teaching of mathematics in the early years. Covering all areas of mathematics – number and counting, calculation, pattern, shape, measures and data handling it provides a wide range of practical activities and guidance on how to support young children’s mathematical development. There is also guidance on managing the transition to KS1 and a strong emphasis throughout on creating home links and working in partnership with parents.
You may also like
These three volumes constitute the first complete English translation of Felix Klein’s seminal series Complete has a twofold meaning here: First, there now...
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations: Finite Difference and Finite Volume Methods focuses on two popular deterministic methods for solving...
Algebra is frequently called the gatekeeper subject. It lays the foundation for higher mathematics and is of utmost importance to engineering students. This...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF