Manual of Veterinary Dietetics is a comprehensive guide to diet and feeding recommendations for both healthy and sick pets. Recommendations are based on actual physical and nutritional assessment of patients and are designed to meet the wishes of concerned owners and the practical realities of the home environment. Nutritional management solutions address the particular health needs of patients, giving consideration to such issues as life stages, diet acceptance, medical response, and long-term benefit. The ultimate goal is to promote and sustain the nutritional health of pets in a manner that actively involves the owner and enhances the quality of the human-pet relationship.
You may also like
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
As a holistic veterinarian and scientist, Dr. Gary Richter helps dog and cat owners to navigate the thicket of treatment options and separate the fact from the...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF