This essential text covers the latest information on anesthesia and analgesia in large and small animal species. The new edition has been extensively revised and contains greatly expanded sections on anaesthesia of exotic species, anesthesia in obstetrics, accidents, and crisis, and also a new section on anaesthesia of wild animals and birds. Hundreds of illustrations and a glossary of USA and UK drug names enhance the comprehensive text, and make the new edition of Veterinary Anaesthesia an essential purchase for all vets!
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Geometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF
- Geometry Through History Euclidean, Hyperbolic, and Projective Geometries PDF
- Handbook of Seafood and Seafood Products Analysis PDF
- Important Figures of Analytical Chemistry from Germany in Brief Biographies From the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century PDF
- Perspectives on Projective Geometry A Guided Tour Through Real and Complex Geometry PDF