An up-to-date reference reflecting the significant advances and important breakthroughs made in this emerging discipline over the last decade. As such, the book provides an overview of the latest developments and future trends in the field, focusing on such applications as the development of potentially active organometallic drugs against incurable diseases, as well as in such areas as catalysis, energy, analytical chemistry, and imaging. The renowned editor, who established the term bioorganometallics, and his international team of experts have put together a valuable resource for researchers in organometallic, inorganic, medicinal, and biochemistry.
You may also like
Safety-Scale Laboratory Experiments for Chemistry for Today General, Organic, and Biochemistry , 7th Edition PDF
Succeed in your course using this lab manual’s unique blend of laboratory skills and exercises that effectively illustrate concepts from the main text...
The Gold Standard in Biochemistry text books. Biochemistry 4e, is a modern classic that has been thoroughly revised. Don and Judy Voet explain biochemical...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF