An up-to-date reference reflecting the significant advances and important breakthroughs made in this emerging discipline over the last decade. As such, the book provides an overview of the latest developments and future trends in the field, focusing on such applications as the development of potentially active organometallic drugs against incurable diseases, as well as in such areas as catalysis, energy, analytical chemistry, and imaging. The renowned editor, who established the term bioorganometallics, and his international team of experts have put together a valuable resource for researchers in organometallic, inorganic, medicinal, and biochemistry.
You may also like
December 1, 2022
This book aims to provide the scientific community with a novel and valuable approach based on fractal geometry concepts on the important properties and...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF