The Second Edition of the highly regarded An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis provides a fully revised guide to numerical approximation. The book continues to be accessible and expertly guides readers through the many available techniques of numerical methods and analysis. An Introduction to Numerical Methods and Analysis, Second Edition reflects the latest trends in the field, includes new material and revised exercises, and offers a unique emphasis on applications. The author clearly explains how to both construct and evaluate approximations for accuracy and performance, which are key skills in a variety of fields. A wide range of higher-level methods and solutions, including new topics such as the roots of polynomials, spectral collocation, finite element ideas, and Clenshaw-Curtis quadrature, are presented from an introductory perspective.
You may also like
Seminal text presenting detailed accounts of the most important catalytic asymmetric reactions known today This book covers the preparation of...
One of the most widely used texts in its field, this volume introduces the differential geometry of curves and surfaces in both local and global aspects. The...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF