Providing accurate, at-a-glance information on managing the diseases of birds and exotic pets, Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Birds and Exotic Pets is the only comprehensive resource on the market covering birds, reptiles, small mammals, and other non-traditional pets. Concise summaries of hundreds of common medical problems help you consider differential diagnoses, recommend diagnostic tests, interpret results mindful of unique species differences, utilize important concepts of species-specific husbandry and nutrition, prescribe treatments, and provide follow-up care. With contributions from recognized avian and exotics experts and edited by Jörg Mayer and Thomas M. Donnelly, this clinical reference provides all the information you need in one book!
You may also like
November 2, 2022
This bestselling textbook is now in its fourth edition. The strengths of the previous edition have been preserved and the book still contains a unique blend of...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF