Providing accurate, at-a-glance information on managing the diseases of birds and exotic pets, Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Birds and Exotic Pets is the only comprehensive resource on the market covering birds, reptiles, small mammals, and other non-traditional pets. Concise summaries of hundreds of common medical problems help you consider differential diagnoses, recommend diagnostic tests, interpret results mindful of unique species differences, utilize important concepts of species-specific husbandry and nutrition, prescribe treatments, and provide follow-up care. With contributions from recognized avian and exotics experts and edited by Jörg Mayer and Thomas M. Donnelly, this clinical reference provides all the information you need in one book!
You may also like
Atlas of Normal Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic Variants in the Dog and Cat, 3rd Edition by Donald E. Thrall PDF
Make accurate diagnoses and achieve successful treatment outcomes with this highly visual, comprehensive atlas! Featuring a substantial number of new high...
Genetics and the Behavior of Domestic Animals, Third Edition offers the latest and most valuable information on animal science and behavioral genetics...
The text of this book with regional approach of teaching and studying veterinary gross anatomy has been divided in six parts. The first part comprises the...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF