Clarke’s Analytical Forensic Toxicology offers a fresh perspective on the drugs and poisons that you are most likely to encounter in forensic toxicology, with a focus on collection, extraction and analysis. With additional features incorporated from the fourth edition of Clarke’s Analysis of Drugs and Poisons this text is fully updated to reflect the advances in analytical and forensic toxicology. New and extended chapters include: sampling, storage and stability; in-utero exposure to drugs of abuse; drug-facilitated sexual assault; and extraction. Providing unrivalled comprehensive coverage of analytical forensic toxicology, this book is a crucial resource for students of forensic science, toxicology, clinical pharmacology and analytical chemistry. It is an invaluable tool for teachers in these subject areas and a key resource for those working in forensic science laboratories.
You may also like
In its Sixth Edition, this acclaimed text continues to be the most student-friendly clinical chemistry text available, featuring clear explanations that strike...
Emphasizing applications of chemistry while reinforcing theory especially in the areas of organic and physical chemistry this new text prepares readers for...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF