Clarke’s Analytical Forensic Toxicology offers a fresh perspective on the drugs and poisons that you are most likely to encounter in forensic toxicology, with a focus on collection, extraction and analysis. With additional features incorporated from the fourth edition of Clarke’s Analysis of Drugs and Poisons this text is fully updated to reflect the advances in analytical and forensic toxicology. New and extended chapters include: sampling, storage and stability; in-utero exposure to drugs of abuse; drug-facilitated sexual assault; and extraction. Providing unrivalled comprehensive coverage of analytical forensic toxicology, this book is a crucial resource for students of forensic science, toxicology, clinical pharmacology and analytical chemistry. It is an invaluable tool for teachers in these subject areas and a key resource for those working in forensic science laboratories.
You may also like
Now fully revised, this acclaimed textbook efficiently links basic biochemistry with the day-to-day practice of medicine. You will learn basic science concepts...
This book gives a comprehensive overview about medicinal inorganic chemistry. Topics like targeting strategies, mechanism of action, Pt-based antitumor drugs...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF