This volume is part of a continuing series that provides authoritative reviews on recent developments and applications of well-established techniques in the field of electroanalytical chemistry. Each volume provides the necessary background and starting point for graduate students undertaking related research projects and is of special interest to practicing analytical chemists concerned with electroanalytical techniques. Volume 27 continues this tradition with innovative contributions from internationally respected scientists who highlight new technologies and trends in Protein Biosensing, Bipolar Electrochemistry, and X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy in Electrochemistry.
You may also like
October 18, 2021
About Book Electro crystallization is a particular case of a first order phase transition” and “Electro crystallization is a particular case of electrochemical...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF