Thoroughly revised and expanded, the third edition of the Encyclopedia of Chromatography is an authoritative source of information for researchers in chemistry, biology, physics, engineering, and materials science. This quick reference and guide to specific chromatographic techniques and theory provides a basic introduction to the science and technology of the method, offering key references dealing with the methodology for analysis of specific chemicals and applications in industry. With a focus on emerging technologies and uses, the text contains tables and figures that cogently illustrate and clarify technical points in the articles. The Third Edition provides a valuable, reader-friendly reference for all those who employ chromatographic methods for analysis of complex mixtures of substances, as well as practitioners across the entire spectrum of science.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF