Modern Aryne Chemistry is the first book on the market to offer a conceptual framework to the reactions related to arynes. It also provides a systematic introduction to the cycloaddition reactions, insertion reactions and transition-metal-catalyzed transformations of arynes. The author, a noted expert on the topic, highlights a novel strategy for carbon-carbon and carbon-heteroatom bond construction using arynes.
You may also like
Surface Chemistry of Carbon Capture: Climate Change Aspects provides comprehensive and up-to-date literature on carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology and...
The three major macronutrients are proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids (oils and fats). This book is devoted to lipids, which are an important part of life for...
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy is one of the most powerful and widely used techniques in chemical research for investigating structures and...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF