This book develops thorough and complete foundations for the method of almost etale extensions, which is at the basis of Faltings’ approach to p-adic Hodge theory. The central notion is that of an “almost ring”. Almost rings are the commutative unitary monoids in a tensor category obtained as a quotient V-Mod/S of the category V-Mod of modules over a fixed ring V; the subcategory S consists of all modules annihilated by a fixed ideal m of V, satisfying certain natural conditions.
Almost Ring Theory PDF Free Download
February 22, 2023
You may also like
Analytical Geometry 2D and 3D PDF
December 21, 2022
Designed to meet the requirements of UG students, the book deals with the theoretical as well as the practical aspects of the subject. Equal emphasis has been...
Sacred Geometry for Artists, Dreamers, and Philosophers Secrets of Harmonic Creation PDF
December 2, 2022
Exploring the art and science of harmonics, John Oscar Lieben shows how to create harmonious forms using the ancient tools of number, geometry, and musical...
For the physicist, mathematics is a language, or shorthand, for constructing workable models (necessarily approximate and incomplete) of aspects of physical...
- Food Chemistry A Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF