Diazo compounds play an important role as reaction intermediates and reagents in organic synthesis. This book is a critical, well- referenced and eminently readable introduction to the chemistry of aliphatic, inorganic and organometallic diazo compounds. It provides well-researched information that could otherwise be obtained only by costly and time-consuming searches of multi-volume treatises and the original literature.
Diazo Chemistry, Vol. 2, Aliphatic, Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds PDF Free Download
February 24, 2023
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry, Second Edition, provides essential information for students of inorganic chemistry or for chemists pursuing self-study. The presentation...
Physical Chemistry Volume III (Inorganic and Physical Chemistry) PDF
March 4, 2023
Along with its inherent interdisciplinary character, chemical physics is also a recognised science on its own. Its foundations consist of understanding...
The Chemical Bond in Inorganic Chemistry The Bond Valence Model 2nd Edition PDF
March 1, 2023
The bond valence model, a description of acid-base bonding, is widely used for analysing and modelling the structures and properties of solids and liquids...
- Food Chemistry A Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF