Inorganic Chemistry, Second Edition, provides essential information for students of inorganic chemistry or for chemists pursuing self-study. The presentation of topics is made with an effort to be clear and concise so that the book is portable and user friendly. The text emphasizes fundamental principles―including molecular structure, acid-base chemistry, coordination chemistry, ligand field theory, and solid state chemistry. It is organized into five major themes (structure, condensed phases, solution chemistry, main group and coordination compounds) with several chapters in each. There is a logical progression from atomic structure to molecular structure to properties of substances based on molecular structures, to behavior of solids.
You may also like
Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry: Surface Science and Electrochemistry, Seven Volume Set summarizes current, fundamental knowledge of interfacial...
Written by some of the most talented young chemists in Europe, this text covers most of the groundbreaking issues in chemistry. It provides an account of the...
Volume 4 covers complex compounds: Introduction; structure; stereochemistry and isomerism; nomenclature; bonding theories (VBT, CFT, LFT and MOT); application...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF