This textbook contructs organic chemistry from the ground up. By focusing on the points of reactivities in organic molecules – showing why they are reactive, what kinds of moieties react at these points and how surroundings may alter the reactivity, it allows readers to approach more complex molecules with enhanced understanding.
You may also like
Safety-Scale Laboratory Experiments for Chemistry for Today General, Organic, and Biochemistry , 7th Edition PDF
Succeed in your course using this lab manual’s unique blend of laboratory skills and exercises that effectively illustrate concepts from the main text...
The Gold Standard in Biochemistry text books. Biochemistry 4e, is a modern classic that has been thoroughly revised. Don and Judy Voet explain biochemical...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF