Due to its high sensitivity and selectivity, liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC–MS) is a powerful technique. It is used for various applications, often involving the detection and identification of chemicals in a complex mixture. Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry: Evaluation and Applications in Food Analysis presents a unique collection of up-to-date UPLC-MS/MS methods for the separation and quantitative determination of components, contaminants, vitamins, and aroma and flavor compounds in a wide variety of foods and food products. The book begins with an overview of the history, principles, and advancement of chromatography. It discusses the use of UHPLC techniques in food metablomics, approaches for analysis of foodborne carcinogens, and details of UPLC-MS techniques used for the separation and determination of capsaicinoids. Chapters describe the analysis of contaminants in food, including pesticides, aflatoxin, perfluorochemicals, and acrylamide, as well as potentially carcinogenic heterocyclic amines in cooked foods.
You may also like
September 23, 2023
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF