At some stage most veterinary surgeons will be asked to treat one of these types of bird. This Manual provides in-depth coverage of the commonly-kept species and the problems seen in clinical practice. The Manual covers husbandry, medicine and surgery and includes a formulary and laboratory reference ranges. While concentrating on providing easy access to information, the Manual will also serve as an introductory text for those wishing to study the subject in greater depth.
You may also like
August 4, 2023
Gain the working anatomic knowledge that is crucial to your understanding of the veterinary basic sciences with Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 5th Edition. By...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF