The Graphs and Models series by Bittinger, Beecher, Ellenbogen, and Penna is known for helping students see the math through its focus on visualization and technology. These texts continue to maintain the features that have helped students succeed for years: focus on functions, visual emphasis, side-by-side algebraic and graphical solutions, and real-data applications. With the Sixth Edition, visualization is taken to a new level with technology, and students find even more ongoing review.
You may also like
Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
In Essentials of College Algebra, 12th Edition, the experience of master teachers helps students develop both the conceptual understanding and analytical...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF