Stearic acid, a long-chain fatty acid, has extensive applications in lots of fields, like the rubber industry, cosmetic industry, food industry, biomedical science industry and pharmaceutical industry. In this book, the synthesis, properties and applications of stearic acid are reviewed. Overall, this book provides readers with a professional sight to know about the properties and applications of stearic acid in several important aspects. This book will be a good reference in helping people know the reasons underlying the stearic acid caused phenomena and how to use it in a more appropriate manner.
You may also like
September 23, 2023
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF