Differential forms satisfying the A-harmonic equations have found wide applications in fields such as general relativity, theory of elasticity, quasiconformal analysis, differential geometry, and nonlinear differential equations in domains on manifolds. This monograph is the first one to systematically present a series of local and global estimates and inequalities for such differential forms in particular. It concentrates on the Hardy-Littlewood, Poincaré, Cacciooli, imbedded and reverse Holder inequalities. Integral estimates for operators, such as homotopy operator, the Laplace-Beltrami operator, and the gradient operator are also presented. Additionally, some related topics such as BMO inequalities, Lipschitz classes, Orlicz spaces and inequalities in Carnot groups are discussed in the concluding chapter.
You may also like
With nearly 4,500 exercises, Discrete Mathematics provides ample opportunities for students to practice, apply, and demonstrate conceptual understanding...
A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical...
Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems 8th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF