This textbook is a clinical resource for the management of dogs and cats with respiratory tract disease. The only book of its kind on the subject, it is an essential resource for students and clinicians specializing in this area of treatment of dogs and cats. Main sections cover approaches to problems, diagnosis, pulmonary function testing, non-specific management of disease, and specific disorders of the respiratory tract.
You may also like
The present volune Herpesvirus Diseases of cattle, Horses and pigs in the series Developnents in Veterinal: y Virology” gives a review on herpesvirus...
Most of the chapters of this book were written during 1987 which was the Diamond Jubilee year of the publication of the first reports of Newcastle disease in...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF