Volume 4 covers complex compounds: Introduction; structure; stereochemistry and isomerism; nomenclature; bonding theories (VBT, CFT, LFT and MOT); application of CFT; J.T. distortion; spectrochemical series; stabilities of complexes. The covers magnetochemistry and magnetic properties of metal complexes; structure, bonding and reactivities of organometallics including metal carbonyls and nitrosyls, organometallics as catalysts. Volumes 4-7, which are in continuation of the exist.
You may also like
April 13, 2023
This was first published in 1937 and has since then served chemistry students and professional analytical chemists in their work. Vogel’s Qualitative...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF