Ramanan (U. of California at Los Angeles) writes primarily for first-year graduate students interested in differential operations. Unlike most texts, this one begins by describing sheaves before differential manifolds, and then continues to an examination of connective algebra. Ramanan also takes a nontraditional approach to densities and orientations in which the change-of-variable formula is only a consequence. He follows this with descriptions sheaf cohomology connections, additional structures, the local theory of elliptic operators and finally the composition of vanishing theorems. Ramanan includes exercised throughout.
You may also like
The new Sixth Edition of Anton’s Calculus is a contemporary text that incorporates the best features of calculus reform, yet preserves the main structure...
Precálculo 2ed es adaptable y está diseñado para satisfacer las necesidades de diversos cursos de precálculo. Es un texto integral que abarca más temas que un...
Calculus & Its Applications builds intuition with key concepts of calculus before the analytical material. For example, the authors explain the derivative...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF