The newly revised Second Edition of Textbook for the Veterinary Assistant delivers a complete exploration of the veterinary assisting curriculum and acts as a comprehensive text for students and instructors. The book discusses all aspects of the curriculum approved by the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America. The book is thoroughly updated to reflect cutting-edge advances in veterinary practice and includes a new chapter on laboratory considerations and an updated chapter on avian and exotics covering popular exotic pets. Readers get access to an expanded companion website that offers teaching PowerPoints, homework assignments, self-assessment tests and quizzes, multiple-choice questions, teaching activities, breed study guides, and instructional video clips.
You may also like
Introduction to Veterinary Science, Third Edition, provides a solid foundation in this dynamic field for those studying animal and veterinary sciences or...
A sound knowledge of anatomy and physiology is an essential basis for the effective clinical treatment of companion animals and farm animals alike. The fourth...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF