The Compendium of Organic Synthetic Methods series facilitates the working chemist’s search for the most useful functional group transformations in organic chemistry. Drawn from an exhaustive survey of the literature, Compendium of Organic Synthetic Methods, Volume 12 contains both functional group transformations and carbon-carbon bond-forming reactions. Author Michael Smith adheres to stringent criteria for listing reactions, including real synthetic utility and reagents that are either readily available or easily prepared and handled in the laboratory.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition