Ideal for chairside use by the entire dental team, Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference provides guidelines for safe, accurate drug administration. More than 800 drug monographs make it easy to find indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions, side effects, serious reactions, and dental-specific drug information. With profiles of drugs recently approved by the FDA, this edition is completely up to date! A companion Evolve website adds regular drug updates, and a CD offers a full-color pill atlas and printable patient education handouts. From lead editor Arthur Jeske, a well-known researcher and author on dental pharmacology, this pocket-sized reference provides the current, concise drug information you need at the point of care.
You may also like
Brand New International Paper-back Edition Same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Here is the new edition of Periodontology. This classic, completely rewritten and updated, incorporates the newest, exciting findings in scientific research in...
Case Studies in Dental Hygiene, Third Edition, is designed to guide the development of criti-cal-thinking skills and the application of theory to care at all...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF