Learn need-to-know information on more than 300 dental instruments! Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide, 6th Edition, makes it quick and easy for dental assistants and hygienists to master the identification and use of instruments and equipment used in everyday practice. It includes nearly 700 photographs and illustrations along with monographs describing each instrument’s use, characteristics, practice considerations, and sterilization. It’s also easy to review and to assess your knowledge, thanks to the flashcard-style, flip-book format. This spiral-bound guide is ideal both for study and for chairside reference.
You may also like
Brand New International Paper-back Edition Same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Here is the new edition of Periodontology. This classic, completely rewritten and updated, incorporates the newest, exciting findings in scientific research in...
Case Studies in Dental Hygiene, Third Edition, is designed to guide the development of criti-cal-thinking skills and the application of theory to care at all...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF