This first volume covers a very broad range of theories related to solving differential equations, mathematical preliminaries, ODE (n-th order and system of 1st order ODE in matrix form), PDE (1st order, 2nd, and higher order including wave, diffusion, potential, biharmonic equations and more). Plus more advanced topics such as Green’s function method, integral and integro-differential equations, asymptotic expansion and perturbation, calculus of variations, variational and related methods, finite difference and numerical methods.
You may also like
This book discusses how the important properties of materials such as the cohesive energy, and the electronic and vibrational structures are affected when...
The new edition of this textbook presents a detailed description of basic semiconductor physics. The text covers a wide range of important phenomena in...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF