The NEW 7th edition of Calculus blends the best aspects of calculus reform along with the goals and methodology of traditional calculus. The format of this text is enhanced, but is not dominated by new technology. Its innovative presentation includes. Interactive art Many pieces of art in the book link online to dynamic art to illustrate such topics as limits, slopes, areas, and direction fields. An early presentation of transcendental functions: Logarithms, exponential functions, and trigonometric functions.
You may also like
Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for...
James Stewart’s well-received Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart follows in the path of the other best-selling books by this...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF