Now available in a second edition, Basics of Dental Technology is a complete reference for the current techniques and materials used in dental technology. Retains the accessible, task-based approach and step-by-step guidance of the first edition. Features updates throughout, as well as a new chapter on digital dental technology and an interactive student website to support self-assessment. Explains key competencies, concepts, instruments, and equipment, and also introduces more specialist techniques and procedures, such as denture prosthetics, fixed prosthodontics and orthodontic work.
You may also like
Brand New International Paper-back Edition Same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Here is the new edition of Periodontology. This classic, completely rewritten and updated, incorporates the newest, exciting findings in scientific research in...
Case Studies in Dental Hygiene, Third Edition, is designed to guide the development of criti-cal-thinking skills and the application of theory to care at all...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF