Functions and Change A Modeling Approach to College Algebra and Trigonometry, 6th Edition, is ideal for both non-math and science majors, as well as students who may continue onto calculus. With an emphasis on business applications, this book helps you connect math in the real world, master the material, and hone your critical thinking skills. The authors incorporate graphing utilities, functions, modeling, real data, applications and projects to develop your skills and give you the practice you need to not only master basic mathematics, but also to apply it in future courses and, ultimately, your career. Now supported by WebAssign, the powerful online homework and course management system that engages students in learning math.
You may also like
Balancing skills and concepts The Lial Developmental Algebra Series uses a teacherly writing style and a careful blend of skills development and conceptual...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
Introduction to Algebra and Trigonometry provides a complete and self-contained presentation of the fundamentals of algebra and trigonometry. This book...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF