Foundations of Applied Electrodynamics takes a fresh look at the essential concepts and methods of electrodynamics as a whole, uniting the most relevant contemporary topics under a common mathematical framework. It contains clear explanations of high-level concepts as well as the mutual relationships between the essential ideas of electromagnetic theory. Starting with the fundamentals of electrodynamics, it methodically covers a wide spectrum of research and applications that stem from electromagnetic phenomena, before concluding with more advanced topics such as quantum mechanics.
You may also like
Mechanics of Materials provides a precise presentation of subjects illustrated with numerous engineering examples that students both understand and relate to...
Planning to take the MCAT exam? You’ll appreciate the handy appendix provides detailed conceptual and quantitative explanations of key examination areas...
This comprehensive textbook on relativity integrates Newtonian physics, special relativity and general relativity into a single book that emphasizes the deep...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF